for Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
Upgrade your original (silver CD) version of VirtualRPC-AdjustSA to the latest (white CD) version.
The above image shows the different design between old and new CDs
Some of the improvements we have made include:
- Products now function correctly with Windows 'User Account Control' enabled on Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
- Problems with ATAPI components causing startup or shutdown errors on PCs with no optical drives resolved.
- Support for all icon sizes up to 'extra large' under Windows 7 and later.
- Now includes both Fireworkz and Pipedream as standard.
- Comprehensively overhauled User Guide, large sections have been completely re-written.
- Full set of RISC OS documentation included (PRMs, User Guides, BASIC guide, First Steps with RISC OS, C++ etc) as part of the 'RISC OS Bookshelf'.
- Updated with the latest !System components.
- PDF printing using Printers+ now enabled by default.
- Upgraded product installers making it easier to differentiate between each version of VirtualRPC and each software pack.
- Refreshed set of RISC OS applications.
- Includes all of the updates that we have released.
- In total there are over 200 improvements when compared with the previous 'silver' version.
We recommend installing the new version of VirtualRPC on your PC and then copying files from your old version. The installation path for old and new version of VirtualRPC is slightly different so both will coexist without interfering with each other. We do not recommend installing a new (white CD) version of VirtualRPC on top of an old (silver CD) version.
All future free updates will require a white CD version of VirtualRPC-AdjustSA.
How to upgrade
To qualify for the special upgrade price you will need to return your original VirtualRPC-AdjustSA CD.. The DVD case, colour cover, installation guide and RISC OS 4 licence sticker do not need to be returned.
The upgrade process works like this:
- You complete the purchase and pay for the upgrade on-line with a debit/credit card.
You can pay with a cheque from a UK bank (payable in Sterling) made out to 3QD Developments Ltd. Include the cheque when you return your old product.
- You return your old VirtualRPC-AdjustSA CD, include your name, address, phone number & the upgrade you would like.
- We then send you out the 'new' VirtualRPC-AdjustSA CD (and any other components that are required).
- You install the new VirtualRPC-AdjustSA and then contact us for a new unlock code (if required).
Once your old CD arrives at our offices we will process the order. We strongly recommend that you use a tracked/insured service to return your CD. If it doesn't arrive at our offices we won't be able to process the upgrade and you may end up having to purchase a new copy of VirtualRPC.