www.virtualacorn.co.uk/forum

For support and advice on VirtualAcorn products
Forums now closed. This is an HTML only record of the content.
HTML version of Forum generated Thursday 24th May 2018

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: JAVA Script and RISC OS
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:52 pm 

Since I upgraded my BB Router to the SpeedTouch Technicolor TG582n I have not been able to sign into it as "Administrator" because the Router requires the Browser to have Java enabled.
The previous two routers, both Speed Touch, did not need Java and I could access them using either Netsurf or Oregano2 from my Real RiscPC.
I need to access the Home network, Devices, Configure so that I can reassign the IP address which the Real Risc PC is using, but is show as 0,0,0,0. The Network is working correctly but I would like to be able to see the correct IP Address, and configure it as "fixed" and not "dynamic".
I use my Real Risc PC as a "server-secure store" for my personal data which I work on with my Virtual Risc PC.
In the "configure" page of the Router I could click on "delete" and presumably re enter the necessary information again whilst using my Windows Laptop, but if this did not work I might not have any way to restore the setting for the Real Risc PC and not be able to access it or it access my home network.
Does anyone out there have any ideas, please.
I know this is not VRP problem but hope some one might have an answer.