VirtualRPC-AdjustSA for Mac OS X crossgrade to VirtualRPC-AdjustSA for Windows
Replace your Mac OS X version of VirtualRPC-AdjustSA with the Windows version of the same product. Please note that you are exchanging your Mac version of VirtualRPC for a Windows version, you aren't buying a second licence.
The Windows version of VirtualRPC is compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, and Windows 10.
How to upgrade
To qualify for the special upgrade price you will need to return your original VirtualRPC-AdjustSA pack. This means that the installation disc, DVD case, installation guide and RISC OS 4 licence sticker need to be returned. If you are missing some of these components please contact us before placing an order.
The upgrade process works like this:
- You complete the purchase and pay for the upgrade on-line with a debit/credit card or you can pay with a cheque drawn on a UK bank (payable in Sterling) made out to 3QD Developments Ltd. Include the cheque when you return your old product.
- You return your old VirtualRPC-AdjustSA pack, please include your name, address, phone number & tell us which upgrade you are ordering.
- We then post you the replacement VirtualRPC-AdjustSA pack.
- You install the new VirtualRPC-AdjustSA and then contact us for an unlock code.
- You can keep using the Mac OS X version for 30 days while you transfer your files and settings.
Once your old installation pack arrives at our offices we will process the order. We strongly recommend that you use a tracked/insured service to return your pack to us. If it doesn't arrive at our offices we won't be able to process the upgrade and you may end up having to purchase a new copy of VirtualRPC.